Seaside/ Sheana Physiotherapy
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
COVID -19 Policies
COVID -19 Policies
- Prior to their appointment, all clients will be sent the COVID-19 Policy, Health Screening Questionnaire and Consent for Treatment forms. These are to be read, signed and emailed back or completed via Jane App at the clinic.
- Please bring only yourself to the appointment. If your require assistance at your appointment, your guest will be required to complete the Health Screening Questionnaire and abide by all safety measures as well.
- Clients will be asked by the therapist to confirm their answers to the Health Screening Questionnaire and Consent for Treatment.
- We ask that you arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment. If you are more than 10 minutes early, we ask that you wait in your car or outside (weather permitting).
- For your protection and the protection of others, please arrive wearing a mask and continue to wear it for the duration of your physiotherapy session. Masks are still mandatory for healthcare settings.
- Upon entering the clinic, please sanitize your hands.
- The treatment room has been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected in between every client.
How we will keep you safe during treatment sessions:
- We will use all the necessary Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to protect against and prevent the spread of germs and COVID-19.
- We follow the Health Canada guidelines for hand sanitizers, hand/equipment wipes and disinfecting products.
- Sheana Lehigh is fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Your physiotherapist will be washing or sanitizing their hands each time they put on or take off their gloves or masks and in between patients.
- Social-distancing will be in place when able to.
Following Your Appointment:
- We encourage our clients to pay with e-transfer, but cash and cheque are also still accepted.
- Follow-up appointments can be made at the time of payment or at home through online booking.
- Please be sure to sanitize your hands as you leave the clinic and after removal of your mask once you have left the gym building.