Seaside/ Sheana Physiotherapy
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
What to bring
- What should I wear?
Please bring shorts if you have a lower body injury and a tank top if you are a female and have an upper body or back injury.
What to bring
- What should I bring?
- Do I need a doctor's referral?
- What forms of payment can I use?
The clinic accepts e-transfer (preferred), cash or cheque. In return, you will be given an official payment receipt which you can then submit to an extended health medical plan if you should have one.
- Why choose Sheana Physiotherapy?
Testimonials from existing clients:
- "I cannot believe the difference in my arm. Less pain, and the movements that hurt are halved as far as pain. Going so long between treatments was not a good thing – but it was valuable as it has shown me the difference, which you don't necessarily see until you are in really bad shape. I am going to be SURE to do those exercises, as I have hope again:)" - K.K. South Surrey
- "I just wanted to say thanks again for accommodating both my husband and I. Thanks for taking such great care and giving me the tools to help myself. You do great work. I feel lucky to have such a good friend who steers me to a great physio like you." - J.D. White Rock
- "Thanks again for a great treatment. I am so happy. It is amazing how when you feel better, your outlook changes so much. I am very relieved." - H.M. South Surrey
- "Thank you so much for the wonderferful treatment you gave me. I am feeling much better. You helped me return to the activities which I love." - S.B Delta